BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
Impress your friends and family with these succulent BBQ Chicken Drumsticks.
The BBQ marinade is easy to make and the drumsticks take just 20 minutes to cook in the AirFryer. The drumsticks are a fab addition to party food or served with salad and french bread for a tasty teatime treat.
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ tablespoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 drumsticks
- Preheat the AirFryer to 200°C.
- Mix the garlic with the mustard, brown sugar, chili powder, a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Mix with the oil.
- Rub the drumsticks completely with the marinade and leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Put the drumsticks in the basket and slide the basket into the AirFryer. Set the timer to 10 minutes. Roast the drumsticks until brown.
- Then lower the temperature to 150°C and roast the drumsticks for another 10 minutes until done.
- Serve the drumsticks with corn salad and French bread.