Join us this week as we speak to the brilliant Laura Beverstock, who tells us her very strange food combination!
1) What are your daily duties and responsibilities?
“I develop and monitor the customer service team.”
2) Describe your role in three words.
“Fast Paced, interesting & challenging”
3) What do you find the most challenging?
“Managing my workload & the amount of emails I get on a daily basis.”
4) What do you love about the job?
“Achieving customer satisfaction & the lovely team that I have the pleasure of working with.”
5) What is your favourite Swan product?
“I love the whole Nordic Range in grey, which I have in my kitchen at home.”
6) What do you listen to on your way to work?
“Classic 90s R&B, I love a bit of Destiny’s Child, they get me ready for the day ahead.”
7) What song is your guilty pleasure?
“George Michael, Faith is my guilty pleasure, or any George Michael, I just love him!”
8) Name one thing you’re grateful for.
“My Dog, Bagel the beagle!”
9) Can you name one thing you want to achieve this week?
“Marking all my emails as read & complete.”
10) What’s the one colour would you fill your house with?
“I would just go with neutral colours, that’s why I love our Nordic Range.”
11) What’s your favourite national day?
“World party day, I love a party.”
12) What’s your favourite weird food combo?
“Salt and Vinegar Crisps mixed together with chocolate buttons, don’t knock it until you try it! Give them a good mix!”
13) What’s your favourite film?
“Love Actually, it’s a classic.”