Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts Chips
Brussel Sprout Chips Recipe25 Mins
- 1/2 lb. brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Caesar dressing, for dipping
In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts with oil, parmesan, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. Arrange in an even layer in air fryer.
Bake at 350° for 8 minutes, toss, and bake 8 minutes more, until crisp and golden.
Garnish with more parmesan and serve with Caesar dressing for dipping.