Mascarpone is a creamy Italian acid-set sour cream cheese. Below we have listed a few delicious mascarpone cheese recipes that are sure to tantalize your taste buds!
It is created using just two ingredients: heavy whipping cream and citrus or tartaric acid. The crème is heated before the acid is poured into hardening and stiffening it. It is then strained through some cheesecloth to eliminate any surplus liquid. The fat level is generally between 65 to 70 per cent, making it readily spreadable and incredibly smooth.
Some Mascarpone Cheese Recipes To Try
Pots Of Salted Caramel Sauce And Pecan Cheesecake
- Biscuit of your choice
- One tablespoon melted butter
- 40g Roasted and chopped pecan
- 300g Mascarpone
- 150g Double cream
- Four tablespoons Icing sugar
- Four tablespoons salted caramel
- Lemon zest and juice
Steps For Pots Of Salted Caramel Sauce And Pecan Cheesecake
- Step 1: In a dish, coarsely mash the biscuits with the help of a rolling pin. Next, whisk in some of the melted butter, followed by some pecans.
- Step 2: In a different mixing bowl, combine the Mascarpone, double crème, confectioners sugar or icing sugar, lime juice, and zest. Flow-through the salted caramel.
- Step 3: Add the Alternating stack of the liquid components in four mason jars or small pots, concluding with the cream. Garnish with a few extra crushed pecans, if desired.
- Three eggs separated from the yolk
- 100g caster sugar or sugar powder
- 250g mascarpone
- 150 ml double cream
- One packet of desired biscuits
- Three – Four tablespoons cocoa powder
- Vanilla Extract
Steps for Classic Tiramisu
- Step 1: Whip the egg whites, heavy cream, caster or powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and mascarpone cheese until soft peaks are formed. Mix in the mascarpone cheese until firm peaks form.
- Step 2: Soak Boudoir biscuits in coffee and arrange in an 8-inch dish to build the very first layer. Each layer may hold around seven biscuits. Allowing them to rest will cause them to come apart; instead, a brief plunge in the coffee will suffice.
- Step 3: Part of the heavy cream mixture should be placed on top of the very first layer of Boudoir biscuits. Then, repeat with the second layer of Boudoir biscuits and cream combination.
- Step 4: To use a sieve, sprinkle on the top of the dish with cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Chill them in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours (it sits brilliantly in the fridge and is a perfect dessert for any party).
Tomato, Spinach And Mascarpone Gnocchi
- 500g of gnocchi
- 300g of tomato pasta sauce
- 100g of spinach, roughly chopped
- 150g of Mascarpone
- 50g of parmesan cheese, grated
Steps For Tomato, Spinach, And Mascarpone Gnocchi
- Step 1: Preheat the grill to a moderate flame. Prepare the gnocchi according to package directions in a pot of boiling water, carefully drain. Meantime, in a skillet, simmer the tomato sauce and add chopped spinach, tossing until cooked.
- Step 2: Season the gnocchi with salt and pepper, then place in a microwave-safe dish. Add Mascarpone on the top of the container. Grill till sizzling and brown, then top with shredded parmesan cheese.
Pasta With Grilled Chicken And Mascarpone
- 500 g of penne rigate
- Half cup of mascarpone cheese
- Two tablespoons vinegar
- One tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- Some vegetables of your choice like beans, carrots, etc.
- Two thinly sliced shallots
- 500g boneless smoked chicken
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper and parsley
Steps Pasta With Grilled Chicken And Mascarpone
- Step 1: Boil the penne in a big saucepan of simmering salted water until cooked. It will take approximately 12 to 15 minutes. Save about half a cup of the hot broth after draining the pasta.
- Step 2: Next, mix the Mascarpone with vinegar in a small non – oxidizing pot. Sauté over low flame until combined, then set aside to keep warm.
- Step 3: Pour the olive oil or vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook only until green beans and carrots are soft and lightly golden. Simmer until the shallots are translucent.
- Step 4: Sprinkle with salt and simmer until the boneless smoked chicken and crushed pepper are cooked thoroughly.
- Step 5: Toss cooked pasta with the cooked veggies and mascarpone sauce in a large mixing bowl; incorporate some of the saved broth of the pasta if it seems dry. Serve garnished with freshly cut parsley.
Hot Chocolate Cakes With Mascarpone Cream
- 170g unsalted butter
- 200g bitter chocolate
- Three eggs and three additional yolks
- Half cup sugar
- Full cup cake flour
- Half cup heavy cream
- One spoon of lemon juice
Steps For Hot Chocolate Cakes With Mascarpone Cream
- Step 1: First, let’s preheat the micro-oven to 300 to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Brush six cake tins with butter and gently sprinkle some flour. Place the cake tins on a baking tray that is stable. Dissolve the chocolates with the unsalted butter in a Thermo dish; allow to cool.
- Step 2: In a bowl, beat the eggs, additional yolks, and powdered sugar at great velocity for 4 to 6 minutes, or until light and frothy. Whisk the chocolate with a large spoon, and mix the cake flour gently in the wet batter.
- Step 3: Bake the cake for around 13-15 minutes, just until the cakes have completely risen, the surfaces are dry, as well as the centres are somewhat flappy in the buttered cake tins. Allow for a 5-minute resting period.
- Step 4: In a mixing bowl, whisk the crème, vanilla extracts, powdered sugar, and lime juice until soft peaks are formed. Mix in the Mascarpone and lime juice until smooth.
- Step 5: Unmold all the cakes with the point of a tiny knife, then keep them onto plates. Spread the mascarpone cream among the cupcakes and top it with some garnishing such as cherry or grated chocolates