Healthy Salt ‘n’ Pepper Chicken Bites
Healthy Chinese Recipe25 Mins
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1 red chilli, finely diced
- 1 green chilli finely diced
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tsp crushed rock salt
- 2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp cracked Szechuan pepper
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
Get your chicken breasts and cut them evenly into chunks. Around 1 and a half inches in size is sufficient.
Mix these chunks with the sesame oil.
Preheat your grill to maximum heat, when its reached full temperature, place your chunks onto the grill.
Close the lid and cook for up to 12 minutes until cooked thoroughly and the juices run clear.
Grab a bowl and mix both chilli’s, onions, salt, both peppers and the sesame seeds and mix through.
When the chicken bites have been grilled, grab your mixture and pour over to get that extra flavour with your meal! Serve stand alone or as part of a delicious salad.